nano-devel

Re: things on the minibar are distracting

From: Seb
Subject: Re: things on the minibar are distracting
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 11:32:35 +0100 (CET)

Hi Benno,

I've made --minibar to show the things that /I/ want to see.

Ah, OK.

So that's a way of having nothing on the bottom line. Better yet perhaps would be to have on the bottom line what Nano would show on the top line if called without --minibar?

Aah... Of course! That makes more sense than fully hiding the bar. And it gives --constantshow and M-C their meaning back. See attached patch. You will have to live with the percentage at the end, as I don't want anything to move when M-C is toggled.

Perfect, thanks a lot!

Sébastien.