nano-devel

Emails from the Translation Project robot are spammy

From: Hussam al-Homsi
Subject: Emails from the Translation Project robot are spammy
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 03:45:31 -0400

I have received 12 such emails about the latest updates to
translations. Since they are repetitive notifications intended for the
maintainer of nano, I think they are wasted in the inboxes of ordinary
subscribers and list archives. I think they should not be mailed to
this list.

Unrelated nitpicking: in https://www.nano-editor.org/docs.php, "Nanorc
Man Page" and "Get Nano" should have a lowercase "nano" like
everywhere else (except the recursive acronym at the beginning of
nano(1)).