needle-hackers

[Needle-hackers] The high salary!

From: carolus kipp
Subject: [Needle-hackers] The high salary!
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 22:11:18 +0000

Good day!

Answer a question, please: how much money do You want to earn weekly? We want to offer You a salary is equal 500$ per week and more! Our Company creates new branches around the world and takes on members. And we need for employees in your country. Therefore, don't waste time and write us. Do You want to become successful person? We propose all necessary conditions for your well-being and convenience! We don't req uire from You nothing out of the way: your age must be not below than 18; your education not below, than secondary education. As you see, the basic requirements are acceptable for many people. But at the same time advantages of work in our company are great: this work doesn't require any investment from your side; very flexible schedule( full-time or part-time job); high salary( from 500$ per week and more); outside work; be one's own chief ; you can spend more time with your family; etc. Thus, you can gain absolute material independence, to feel rhythm of a life and realize all your dreams together with our Company. Don't lose the chance! And together we can do a great deal!

To know more about the job, visit our website: www.alpha-finance.biz

If you be interested in this business proposal, please fill the given below form and send it to us: address@hidden

Please, fill this form:

Your First name:
Last name:
Age:
Present Address (street):
Country:
City:
Email:
Employment desired (Full-time or Part-time):
A some words about yourself:

Direct all your e-mails to: address@hidden
Best regards,

Antonio Hillian, Staff Manager.