nel-all

[Nel] Using Nel Libs

From: Marco Pappalardo
Subject: [Nel] Using Nel Libs
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:05:11 +0200

Hi all,
I managed to compile all Nel libraries using VC .NET, but now I'm having trouble using the libs. I did a simple windows console project, included some nel headers, and linked to nl3d_d.lib. Looks something like this :

#include ....

using namespace ...

void main()
{
CNELU::init (800, 600, CViewport(), 32, true);
}

Compiles fine, but when linking I get lots of "already defined in libcd.lib" errors, which I can get rid off by ignoring libcd.lib (just wondering if it's normal though) and 8 unresolved externals like this one :

neltest error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _FT_Attach_File referenced in function "public: __thiscall NL3D::CFontGenerator::CFontGenerator(class _STL::basic_string<char,class _STL::char_traits<char>,class _STL::allocator<char> > const &,class _STL::basic_string<char,class _STL::char_traits<char>,class _STL::allocator<char> > const &)" (address@hidden@@address@hidden@address@hidden@_STL@@address@hidden@2@@_STL@@address@hidden)

They are all _FT_ functions... Anybody knows what I'm doing wrong ? I can't really look at the sample projects config because they won't convert to vc .net (corrupt file) so I'm really hoping one of you can help me out :) Thanks !!!

Marco

~Jesus saves, but only Buddha makes incremental backups~