netftpserver-general

Re: [Net::FTPServer] Net::FTPServer with SFTP

From: Richard Jones
Subject: Re: [Net::FTPServer] Net::FTPServer with SFTP
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:44:36 +0000

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 09:02:59AM -0500, Yair Lenga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Net::FTPServer working with large number of different clients.
> I was asked to improve security by supporting SFTP  clients. Does anyone
> know if there is a quick solution/extension that will allow me to do that ?

Does anyone know much about sftp? Is it based on the FTP protocol at
all?

I know you can support it using openssh server.

Rich.

PS. let's get these patches into Net::FTPServer this week. If you have
a new version can you send it to me, otherwise drop me an email.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
MAKE+ is a sane replacement for GNU autoconf/automake. One script compiles,