nethack-el-devel

[Nethack-el-devel] Medical info

From: eloise long
Subject: [Nethack-el-devel] Medical info
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:47:43 -1100

Age should be nothing more than a number
It's okay to want to hold on to your young body as long as you can

View more about a new lifespan enhancement press here

"With increasing longevity for an increasing segment of the population, this is THE frontier for the new millenniummillennium"
- Dr David Howard

I just placed my order take us out, po box above in site

When he came to where the strap was hanging he tied the wings all in a bunch to the end of the line, and the Wizard drew them up It has grieved me that men have not yet discovered what even birds know: that the atmosphere offers them swift and easy means of traveling from one part of the earth's surface to another Some people have tried to build airships, remarked Rob