nethack-el-devel

[Nethack-el-devel] how a former plumber made $19, 000 in a week.

From: Bill Walker
Subject: [Nethack-el-devel] how a former plumber made $19, 000 in a week. 5
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:33:38 +0400

Working 2 to 3 hours a day, I will demonstrate to you
that you can and will make $1000 daily (minimum) from
the comfort of your home. (I do much more.)

I get direct payments into my PayPal and Cachecard
account daily and I'll show you how you can too.

Our program is SIMPLE & DOABLE!

If you need a large income, it can be achieved by
following our roadmap to FINANCIAL SUCCESS & FREEDOM.

You will earn IMMEDIATE INCOME.

If you want FINANCIAL SECURITY, we have the answer.

This is not M-L-M or gifting.

Many are called, few are chosen. This opportunity will
be limited to a very few.

We will take as much or as little time as you need to
see if this program is right for you.

Please do not respond unless you are genuinely
money motivated and qualified.

I need people who already have people skills in place
and have either made large amounts of money in the past
or are ready to generate large amounts of money in the future

Go ahead:
http://211.158.15.60/ww

Don't let the next 5 years be like the last 5 years!