ngl-devel

[ngl-devel] NGL has moved to Savannah

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: [ngl-devel] NGL has moved to Savannah
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:24:24 +0200

Dear NGL hackers,

I moved the whole project today to the GNU's Savannah hosting facility. You should not notice a difference of service, besides the change of various addresses.

  Information per service :

* CVS : the new root is sv.gnu.org:/cvsroot/ngl, and its content has been restored from a SF backup of Friday Sept. 19 4:00 EST (ie: the latest version when this e-mail is actually written). Please RETARGET you working copies NOW :

- WinCVS : is said to have a macro to change the cvsroot of an existing copy. Otherwise simply get a new one and discard the previous one.

  - l33t h4ck3rs :
  find . -name CVS -exec sh -c "echo sv.gnu.org:/cvsroot/ngl>{}/Root" \;

I am inserting blinking warnings in ngl.h and nui.h in SF's CVS now to prevent you from working on stale code.

* Mailing-list : they are now address@hidden and address@hidden I have moved your subscriptions here, thus you only have to update your address books for ngl-devel. I've retrieved the ngl-devel archive from SF and it should be reincorporated soon at nongnu. ngl-commits is also powered by the newer and latest cvsreport.

* Web : not 100% functionnal due to the lack of PHP support on nongnu. Note that the web source is hosted on a separate cvsroot, use :

  cvs -dsv.gnu.org:/webcvs co -dweb non-gnu/ngl

  Home   : http://www.nongnu.org/ngl/
  Project: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ngl/
  ViewCVS: http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/ngl/