ngl-devel

Re: [ngl-devel] lot of changes in the nui windowing system: [...]

From: Sebastien Metrot
Subject: Re: [ngl-devel] lot of changes in the nui windowing system: [...]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 02:14:34 +0100

Vincent Caron wrote:

Sebastien Metrot wrote:

Note to Zerodeux: could it be possible to have the ngl/nui cvsreport diff to use the viewcvs colored diff instead of the basic diff output? I for one find it not very nice to read as it is now ;).

It is already colored-diff, I guess you mean the side-by-side diff. The answer for the request is : wait for the spatio-temporal oddity where pending bug fixes, some insane guy who does Perl and a nice chocolate tablet meet. The probability is a little better than having perfect tea, although not very much this week. But you newer know.

Do you think devoting all the power of my current ship could help make the probability faster? I have a 1GHz G4, 2 2GHz G5 and 1 2.2GHz PIVM. ;-)

Welcome back BTW :)

MeeLoo