nhproxy-discuss

Re: [Nhproxy-discuss] Nhproxy and Vanilla Nethack

From: Jonathan Rogers
Subject: Re: [Nhproxy-discuss] Nhproxy and Vanilla Nethack
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:04:10 -0400

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 3:49 AM, J. Ali Harlow <address@hidden> wrote:
On 07/21/2008 06:33:22 AM, Jonathan Rogers wrote:
> Has anyone built vanilla NetHack 3.4.3 with Nhproxy? I know it's
> designed to enable that, but I can't find any reference to that being
> done.

Say rather that it is designed with a view to doing that. Vanilla would
need some changes to make it work with NhProxy and I'm not sure NhProxy
is complete enough at this point to make that worth doing yet.

Cheers,

Ali.

OK, thanks for the reply. I guessed it was something like that.
--
Jonathan Rogers