nmh-workers

Re: Misplaced header include in some files for sbr/globals.h?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: Misplaced header include in some files for sbr/globals.h?
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:34:20 +0000

Hi Andy,

> #include "sbr/globals.h"
>
> For some reason it's nested in an #ifdef block, and I think it should
> actually be outside of the block.

Yes, it went wrong in a commit which added #include'd that new
sbr/globals.h to many files.  Two of the files had problems.  I seem to
have corrupted the commit message; it should have the [...] bit added:

    commit 58cbb3bc57ef21309e7e852e122e8dbd46530e12
    Author: Ralph Corderoy <ralph@inputplus.co.uk>
    Date:   Sat Nov 12 10:58:21 2022 +0000

    rcvtty.c, slocal.c: remove condition on #include-ing globals.h.

    sbr/globals.h was only #include'd if HAVE_GETUTXENT was defined.
    The #include was added in the wrong place due to using the last existing
    [#include as a guide.  The problem]
    wasn't noticed until Andy Bradford spotted it.

    Fixes 472d87ae.

--
Cheers, Ralph.