octal-dev

[Octal-dev] Front & back end

From: Avelino
Subject: [Octal-dev] Front & back end
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:23:51 +0100 (BST)

        I have not used gtk+ at w32, but i think that the implementation
must be separated in two binaries (the front and the back).

        The back end would be the current octal engine and the front could
be any other application that links with octal using ipc (e.g. message
queues).
        It is only an idea.

                        Avelino Herrera

P.D. Sorry about my english. I am spanish.
Avelino Herrera Morales. E-Mail: address@hidden
                                 address@hidden
                         HTTP: http://www.avelino.turincon.com
                               http://www.geocities.com/avelinoherrera/