octal-dev

Re: updates

From: bsaylor
Subject: Re: updates
Date: Fri Jan 19 12:42:02 2001

It's really good to hear you've made so much progress.  Do you have any
plans to implement MIDI i/o or a LADSPA plugin interface?  I might be
able to help with those things, or whatever else needs work.

BTW, my ftp space is still available for Octal stuff
(slumber.dhs.org/octal) if it's still of any use..

Ben