octal-dev

Re: octalmachines & gearlib

From: Matt Stanton
Subject: Re: octalmachines & gearlib
Date: Thu Mar 15 04:21:04 2001

> anyone know CVS enough to know how to do a move like this properly and try to
> retain the version info?

I believe you need to move the history files themselves.  I don't know
if Sourceforge will let you do this.

Anyway, David has already added me to the octalmachines project, and I'd
like to put SimpleSynth and SimpleString into CVS, but I'd first like to
know what your preferred directory structure is.  (Since moving files
and directories in CVS is a pain.  :)  If you could let me know, I'll
commit them after I'm done with my current batch of changes to
SimpleSynth.  (Pulse width, LFOs, hopefully 24db lowpass filter,
ox_channel support if David's new CVS release happens before I'm done
with the rest.)

Matt Stanton
address@hidden