Re: mx and C enigne API

Subject: Re: mx and C enigne API
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:53:40 -0700

First and foremost, I have to say thanks to Paul.  This little example of
"embedded Octave" was exactly what I needed.  It was easy to adapt his project
and use the QT QProcess class (with great IO redirection capabilities) to start
up pretty much a full fledged Octave session.  I have included a link to where
it can be downloaded if anyone wants to see how it works.  The modifications to
Paul's project were minimal (~40 lines of code) and the QT code to run it came
in at a whopping 80 lines.  Of course it is nothing fancy and needs a lot more
work, but pretty much was a proof of concept for me.  Just untar/un-gzip the
file and the readme has build instructions.  I am not guaranteeing it will build
on all systems.  I explained in the README what I am running.

http://www.intergate.com/~jswensen/octave_qt.tar.gz

John