Re: restructuring load-save

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: restructuring load-save
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 05:26:38 -0600

On 22-Nov-2003, David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:

| I'd thought there might already be a way to do it. I presume this
| change isn't in the CVS as it would require lots of changes
| else. I'll deal with the other chnages at the same type, though this
| also mean some changes in octave-forge..

It required two changes in other files (which I already checked in).
I didn't check the ov.h and ov-typeinfo.{h,cc} in because there are
other pending changes in ov.h that are not ready to check in yet.  But
I have worked around that and checked in only these changes.  Note
that since the interface of the macros in ov.h haven't changed, we
don't need to change any code that used those, except that now every
class that uses those macros must provide a default constructor that
takes no args.