Re: Kind of a lookfor function (moved from help list)

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Kind of a lookfor function (moved from help list)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 17:02:56 +0200

Keith Goodman wrote:

OK. I now remember what "proof-of-concept" means. Sorry for the bug report.

Still a bug, even in a proof-of-concept, though I was aware of one of them. There are also issues with the upper/lower case of the input argument. In any case the reason for a proof-of-concept was to allow discussion, and see if and how this feature might be integrated.. Do you want it John?