Re: Octave Workshop logo

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Octave Workshop logo
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:04:16 +0100

So the conclusions I draw from this short discussion is that

1) Either a math object or hand art is fine
2) The Octave Workshop use the Octave logo or somehow integrate it in its own logo?

Is that correct?

I've sort of been thinking that Octave Workshop should not have a logo identical to Octave, to avoid confusing users. But maybe that distinction has the same importance as which toolkit Firefox renders to? (I.e., nil.)

Sébastien Loisel