Re: How to break out of a computation?

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: How to break out of a computation?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:29:51 +0100

Seb,

This was what I was trying to get at when I suggested you use the
command_editor class for the input, as then you'd have the diary, the
history (even across sessions) that you don't currently have...

Yes, I intend to move to command_editor in the near future, but I haven't got around to it. I think there's a plethora of little projects and I just have to do them in some order. One project which may take precendence is plotting, because I noticed that sombrero(50) doesn't rotate very fast, and my meshes are much finer.

Note, by the way, that history is saved across sessions in 0.9.

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel