Re: Creating a Snapshot

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Creating a Snapshot
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 07:25:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 23 May 2006, John W. Eaton wrote:

Please let me know whether this avoids the problem you were seeing.

Thanks for that. It does fix the problem I was seeing. I have now gotten to another:

dynamic-ld.cc: In member function `bool octave_dynamic_loader::do_load(const
   std::string&, const std::string&)':
dynamic-ld.cc:268: error: ISO C++ forbids casting between pointer-to-function
   and pointer-to-object
make[2]: *** [dynamic-ld.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/octave/src'
make[1]: *** [src] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/octave'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Bill

--
"Too much of anything is bad for you.  You just have to make sure you
don't have too much of whatever.  Glue might be an exception."