Rough functions to load PGM and PPM images

From: Samuel Rivas
Subject: Rough functions to load PGM and PPM images
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:47:07 +0100

Hi,

  I'm posting this since I saw that loading images is in the wanted projects
list. I wrote a group of functions for my personal image and video
compression research. Among others, there are two functions to load PGM
and PPM images. The URL is:

http://www.madsgroup.org/staff/samuel/projects.html#imolib

  I'm afraid that they are still too rough. Actually, there is a known
bug that prevent them to load images created with The Gimp.
Nevertheless, if you still think they are a good addition to octave's
library, I might get round to fixing them.

  Any suggestions, patches, etc. are happily welcome.

  Regards.
--
        Samuel