Re: Speed test octave for windows : By the way :controldemo

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Speed test octave for windows : By the way :controldemo
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 07:08:20 +0200

On 6/4/07, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:
Your comment is right.  If I have a chance, I will try it
afterwards.
However, I think my tests were not entirely meaningless.
These tests include the loading time, and so on.
But they are also important for practical use of the
octave.

This might explain a large part of the time increase in 2.9.12
release, as now the package uses the regular package manager
of octave, which takes much more time to load all packages than
the simple mechanism I used in 2.9.9+.

Michael.