Re: Octave 2.9.16 available for ftp

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: Octave 2.9.16 available for ftp
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 19:58:44 +0100

John W. Eaton schrieb:
On  1-Nov-2007, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

| Hello Prof. John W. Eaton
| | Oh!!! I need more time to catch up wtih the version up. | | By the way, in the download page
| http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html

[...]

| is obsolate.

I made some changes.

Thanks,

jwe

HPC does not advertise its own binary version of Octave for Mac at the moment but links against the download section of OF's octave.sourceforge.net. Instead of HPC I suggest to include HMUG (the Huntsville Mac User Group) from www.hmug.org who bring their own binary of Octave. Fink and MacPorts are okay...

  Thomas