Tests for slicing of sparse matrices

From: Kim Hansen
Subject: Tests for slicing of sparse matrices
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:27:23 +0100

I wrote some test for slicing sparse matrices in December, here they are.

They have 9 expected errors where sparse and full matrices do not do
the same. Should I rewrite those tests in order to not call it
expected errors, if that is the behaviour we want from the sparse
matrices?

2008-01-07  Kim Hansen  <address@hidden>

       * test/test_slice_sparse.m: Tests for slicing of sparse matrices

--
Kim Hansen
Vadgårdsvej 3, 2.tv