Re: octave contributions (more): list mechanics, packages

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: octave contributions (more): list mechanics, packages
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:15:00 -0600

Thomas Weber wrote:

I wish there were a way to break into a thread from the website
browser.  (If anyone knows of a way, let us know.)  Some times I like
to tune out and check the website archive on a monthly basis.

I think Gmane can do that:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.octave.general

Choose a message and "Followup" as Action (upper right corner). The
message will probably go to the list only.

Oh yeah, that's just what I had in mind.

Thanks,

Dan