"pkg prefix" is noisy

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: "pkg prefix" is noisy
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:05:49 -0400

On  2-Apr-2008, Thomas Weber wrote:

| I spent some time looking through my code for a
| forgotten semicolon, until I understood that this comes from pkg.m
| itself.

You can set

  warning on Octave:missing-semicolon

to find these.  Unfortunately, this warning is issued when a function
is parsed.  I'm not sure whether the pkg.m code is parsed and executed
before or after the octaverc files.  Hmm.  Should there be some other
way to set warning flags before any other code is evaluated?