gnuplot under windows platform and octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: gnuplot under windows platform and octave
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:21:09 +0900 (JST)

Hello

The following that I vote to gnuplot ML.
This is related to octave so that I will forward it.

=============
Hello

--- Michael Goffioul <address@hidden> wrote:
> >  - I think this executable could be called gnuplot, as this is the name of
> >   the console application everywhere.
>
> I used pgnuplot, because this is the program the octave's configure script
> is looking for under Windows platform.

Now combination of pgnuplot and wgnuplot does not work for octave.
I think that octave should be change for always looking gnuplot and your
pgnuplot is renamed
as gnuplot.
The above makes things to be simple,  I think.

Regards

Tatsuro

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ganbare-nippon/