Something wrong with the parser?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Something wrong with the parser?
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 02:13:25 -0400

On 26-Apr-2008, Ryan Rusaw wrote:

| I have a simple tree_walker class that generates xml from the tree,
| but it seems like there's an error in the parser where the "column"
| value of parsed expressions and statements is off by 1 when there are
| preceding comments.

I don't have time to work on this at the moment.  The think to look at
is the way current_input_column is handled in src/lex.l.

| Note: I am using octave hg tip.

I assume you mean the latest sources on the default branch.  In
Mercurial, "tip" just means the latest changeset.  My current public
archive has two branches and the tip can be on either branch.