Re: GUI work (was: Graphical help browser)

From: Pedro L. Lucas
Subject: Re: GUI work (was: Graphical help browser)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:15:17 +0200

Ok, I have just joined to mail list. I have done a patch for Octave.
The reason why I have done it is:

In “interactive mode” doesn't work some functions as
“echo_executing_commands”. I have added a new mode “interactive-ide
mode”. In this mode “echo_executing_commands” works ok. This mode can
be usefull for IDEs.

Could you include it in your Octave?

Thanks

P.L. Lucas