new procedure for directed graphs

From: R!
Subject: new procedure for directed graphs
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:31:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Now Octave is quite limited if we have to draw a directed graph. As a part
of my school work I wrote some procedures (in a form of M-Files) which can
by quite helpful as I hope.
The main procedure is octave interface for Neato utility from Graphviz
project. For directed graphs it's much better than gplot.
After that I also wrote four small procedures which can help to generate
graphs in some defined shape (all nodes on circle, all nodes in line). Its
fully compatible with gplot and my new procedure neatoplot.
I will be happy if you accept my work in some form. I'm not sure that it's
suitable for core (maybe yes ?), so is it possible to add it to forge ?