OOP Update

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: OOP Update
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:53:58 -0400

On  4-Apr-2009, Robert T. Short wrote:

| Attached is an update to the OOP facilities.  This fixes all of the
| major problems that I know about EXCEPT

I applied the patch with some additional changes.

| - I don't see how load/save can work.  I haven't tried yet, but I will
| do that and then I will look and see what happens in MATLAB and fix
| appropriately.

I don't know how it can work in MATLAB either, since there seems to be
no provision for parent class information.  Does it work?  Is parent
information somehow magically preserved?  Is the way of doing this
documented somewhere?

| Notes.
|
| There is a Changelog in both the root and in src.  I didn't know which
| one to muck with so did the src one.

The ChangeLog in the src directory is for changes in the src tree, and
the Changelog in the scripts directory is for changes in the scripts
tree.

Thanks,