Re: MinGW build and FTGL library for Octave 3.1.55

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: MinGW build and FTGL library for Octave 3.1.55
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:53:47 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Benjamin Lindar who is a official maintainer of octave binary distribution on
MinGW
is now preparing for octave 3.0.5 binaries.  Please wait for a while.
However I do not know when it will be distributed.

I was an unofficial version maintainer of Octave binaries on MinGW and Cygwin.
For both platform, more powerful maintainers (Benjamin for MinGW, Macro for
Cgywin) appeared so that I
have retired a maintainer.

I am now a supporting staff of octave for windows for testing, maintaining
OctaveForWindows Wiki, and
preparing tool kit for those who build octave by themselves on MinGW and so on.

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/