Sharing an idea - easy downloading of code from a wiki

From: Haakon Meland Eriksen
Subject: Sharing an idea - easy downloading of code from a wiki
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:43:44 +0200

Hi,

A friend of mine got me interested in GNU Octave. I looked at your wiki
and wanted to share an idea our Fram-project has implemented as an
extension for Mediawiki. It lets you write an explanation interspersed
with code, just like you do now, and adds extraction, concatenation and
downloading of the complete code for immediate use. Here is an example I
wrote called "Introduction to Haskell":

http://far.no/fram/index.php?title=Introduction_to_Haskell

If you like the functionality, you can find the code for the
Fram-extension itself at

http://far.no/fram/index.php?title=Fram

and adapt it to your own wiki under the terms of the GNU GPL v 3.

Yours sincerely,
Haakon Meland Eriksen