Re: unary mapper system redesigned + a few questions

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: unary mapper system redesigned + a few questions
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:25:45 -0500

On 12-Nov-2009, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

| That's the old discussion about how much "working" the development repo is.
| I prefer using the repo rather than sharing patches via mail.

It's also about discussing potential changes with others before
putting them in the public archive.  If the changes are large or
disruptive in some way, I think it would be good to give others a
chance to review and discuss them first.

I don't think it is necessary to discuss everything first.  But
structural changes, or major additions, or changes that result in lots
of tests suddenly failing should probably get a public viewing first,
before committing.