Re: safer way to use gnulib

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: safer way to use gnulib
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:03:18 -0400

On 16-Mar-2010, Ben Abbott wrote:

| The dependencies of lex.cc aren't too many, so it finished quickly. Except
for the one failure I always get with data.cc, all tests pass.

| Thanks again!

OK, so now we finally have Octave+gnulib working on OS X, except that
we need to do something about the possibility of sigemptyset and
sigaddset being defined as preprocessor macros.

If we can get a similar result for MinGW, I'll make a new snapshot.