Re: octave faq

From: Laurent Hoeltgen
Subject: Re: octave faq
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:18:03 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 31.08.2010, 21:44 +0200 schrieb David Grundberg:
> Hi,
>
> looked through my mail and wrote this:
>
> http://www.acc.umu.se/~individ/octave/faq.html
>
> Regards,
> Grundberg

Hi,

May I suggest a few things?

Giving a link to the frontends would be nice. QToctave is easily found
through Google, but OctaveDE doesn't appear as first result and OctaveX
doesn't appear at all in my search results. (I'm using google.de)

Maybe you could add the commands that get you help to the "Newbie Octave
Language Problems". I mean things like "help" and "doc" and the like.

Regards,
Laurent