Re: uimenu implementation, 2nd version

From: Rik
Subject: Re: uimenu implementation, 2nd version
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:48:57 -0800

Kai,

The documentation for uigetdir says that an initial path may be given.
However, if I use uigetdir ("/home/rik") the dialog opens up at "/home"
instead.  The same thing happens if I use uigetdir() without an argument.
I end up one directory above the pwd.  In the first case, the problem is
resolved by adding a trailing slash to the directory path "/home/rik/", but
this should probably be fixed to allow directories without trailing slashes.

--Rik