Octave-Forge bugs in the tracker?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Octave-Forge bugs in the tracker?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:52:00 +0200

Hi All

On the Octave-Forge list there is currently a discussion on how we
should handle bugs in packages. Currently, we have no bug-tracker and
use e-mail for keeping track of them (like Octave used to do). This
isn't the most reliable system, so we are considering using a
bug-tracker.

The question is then: can we use the one Octave uses? That would give
users a single point of entry for filing bugs. Currently users cannot
figure out where to send bugs (Octave gets bugs for Octave-Forge and
vice-versa), so it would be nice to use the same system for everything.

Cheers
Søren