How about an easter egg?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: How about an easter egg?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 23:46:24 -0500

I know Octave is serious business, but... I've been wanting an easter
egg somewhere.

Can we have some good-humoured fun somewhere in the code without
upsetting anyone? I was thinking some of these are quite funny, and we
could put them into a "fact" command:

     http://stallmanfacts.com/

Some are redundant, some are dumb, some might be offensive, but I
think plenty are good-natured and we could use those. I like these,
for example:

     http://stallmanfacts.com/view/60
     http://stallmanfacts.com/view/135
     http://stallmanfacts.com/view/55
     http://stallmanfacts.com/view/7
     http://stallmanfacts.com/view/118
     http://stallmanfacts.com/view/2
     http://stallmanfacts.com/view/44
     http://stallmanfacts.com/view/207
     http://stallmanfacts.com/view/18

Users might then actually accidentally discover the fact command when
they are looking for the factorial or the factor functions. So it
would be an actual easter egg.

Or is any deviation from serious business just a bad idea?

- Jordi G. H.