Re: Autogen problems on Lion 3.5.91

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Autogen problems on Lion 3.5.91
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 08:28:50 -0500

On Jan 1, 2012, at 10:30 PM, Robinson, Melvin D wrote:

> I sent this to the wrong e-mail address.

To run autogen.sh, you need to install git.

        sudo port install git

However, if you are trying to build the 3.5.91 snapshot you don't need to do
that.

There are other dependencies you will need. I recommend you start by building
the octave-devel port. This will ensure you have all the needed dependencies.

        sudo port build octave-devel +docs+fltk

After that, the instructions I provided for Lukas should work for you.

Ben