Qt GUI on MinGW

From: Ole Jacob Hagen
Subject: Qt GUI on MinGW
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 22:06:44 +0100

Hi,

I've downloaded the gui branch of Octave, and tried to compile it with MinGW Qt-4.8.0.

Well, it did compile....But it stopped there.

Well, running the octave-gui.exe gave me a nice messagebox saying:
"The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000007b). Click OK to close the application."

Then I tried to run the qterminal.exe, and this worked...almost...But it didn't give me a prompt....

Has anyone made it work on MinGW?

Best regards,

OleĀ