Re: Unconditional use lgamma in betaincinv

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Unconditional use lgamma in betaincinv
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 21:31:14 -0400

On Jul 7, 2012, at 3:06 PM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get a compilation failure in lo-specfun.cc, betaincinv makes unconditional
> use of lgamma. Shouldn't it use xlgamma instead?
>
> Michael.

I've noticed a dramatic increase in the number of failures when running "make
check".  Those include errors with betaincinv.

By making the change you suggest, the errors appear to have gone away. I say
"appear" because "make check" is segfaulting for me when testing qr. I don't
think it is related.

Ben