Re: Mountain Lion Build

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Mountain Lion Build
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:15:07 -0500

On 08/22/2012 07:23 AM, Robinson, Melvin D wrote:

On 8/22/12 12:58 AM, "Daniel J Sebald"<address@hidden>  wrote:

[snip]

Do you have a really recent version of qhull?  I have version
2003.1-14.fc13 and see no problems.  For all these tests, an associated
text file is generated that contains:

[snip]

Yes, I am running the latest version of Qhull, but hand compiled.

Oh, well that adds another possible dimension to this. It *could* be a Qhull bug then.

Hmm, you might try grabbing a version of Octave from a couple weeks ago before the directory structure was rearranged and see the result. If the tests don't crash that would suggest the problem lies in Octave. If the tests do crash, then it might be a Qhull issue.

Jordi just replied to a question about valgrind. valgrind might be something to try for greater detail of where things are crashing.

Dan