Re: profiler, doxygen, ...

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: profiler, doxygen, ...
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 16:05:43 +0100

On 07/03/2013 14:27, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
On 7 March 2013 03:24, Julien Bect <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there a way to generate an up-to-date doxygen documentation as part of Octave's build process (I found no mention of doxygen in the output of ./configure -h) ?
Bare-bones Doxygen output is very easy to generate. Just type "doxygen" at the top-level directory.

It doesn't work for me :

$ doxygen
Doxyfile not found and no input file specified!
Doxygen version 1.8.1.2
Copyright Dimitri van Heesch 1997-2012
You can use doxygen in a number of ways:

Their documentation is, unsurprisingly, very good, so do read that too. - Jordi G. H.

Of course, I could do that, and I will eventually. (This is not a very helpful answer.)

But, since doxygen apparently needs some configuration files to produce a nice-looking output like http://octave.sourceforge.net/doxygen/html, and since somebody somewhere probably has these configuration files, I thought it might be a good idea to ask this list first.