Re: MOC intermediate files don't have "config.h" inclusion

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: MOC intermediate files don't have "config.h" inclusion
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 02:53:39 -0500

On 03/19/2013 03:04 PM, Michael Goffioul wrote:
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Daniel J Sebald ><address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    It appears that the Qt intermediate files created by MOC go deep
    into the standard headers and then come back out to libgnu/unistd.h.
      That file requires the definition

    _GL_INLINE_HEADER_BEGIN
[snip]

What I've seen in the past is to include the MOC file into the C++ file,
usually at the end of it. That way you would benefit from the regular
inclusion of config.h in our source code. However, this may introduce
other difficulties when handling dependencies.

That would probably work--not the most elegant setup though, it becomes a sort of mandatory, unconventional inclusion. Let me think about it until I finish this patch, then I'll try some things.

Dan