Re: What should file-save behavior be like at exit?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: What should file-save behavior be like at exit?
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 23:16:35 -0400

I checked in some changes that clean up the way Octave exits when the
GUI is running.  It's still feels somewhat awkward, and I'm open to
suggestions for future improvements.  But it seems to be working for
me now (no more crashes or double calls to clean_up_and_exit or
do_octave_atexit, for example).  So unless something is not actually
working, or there are segfaults, I'd prefer to stick with this
solution for now.