GSoC 2013 QtHandles project

From: Kirill Fuior
Subject: GSoC 2013 QtHandles project
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:42:27 +0300

Hello all,

I want to write code for Octave as a part of GSoC 2013, and I want to try QtHandles project for it. Briefly: I have sufficient programming experience, some related to this task experience, but almost no experience with Octave.
There are more details in Application template:
http://wiki.octave.org/User:K_Fuior

If all this it is acceptable for you:
1. Where could I find more details about project and what can/should be done? 2. Could you give me some starting point for investigation? What code or documentation should I read? Maybe, some bug or task I can do?
3. Something else?

Good luck,
Kirill Fuior.