Re: gsoc2013 octave audio system

From: Vytautas Jancauskas
Subject: Re: gsoc2013 octave audio system
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 00:01:08 +0300

As for my interest in octave. I use numpy a lot in the process of
writing my PhD thesis thus I have a real interest in well being of
open source numeric computation software. I used matlab before and I
used octave as a substitute for matlab. I also make electronic music
so I am a bit curious about possibilities of maybe writing some
generative tunes with octave once it has good audio playback, since a
lot of signal processing stuff is already there. So this project is
sort of a synthesis of my two main interests.

--
"Cheshire-Puss," she began, "would you tell me, please,
which way I ought to go from here?"