GSoC Numerical Project

From: othman darraz
Subject: GSoC Numerical Project
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:20:06 +0200

Hi octave-maintainers

I am Darraz Othman and Lastly I submitted my application for the GsoC.

Thank you Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso for leaving a comment on my proposal.

My objective would be to code incomplete LU and Cholesky factorization for Sparse Matrix in CCS format using m-Scripting

I want to begin with incomplete LU with no fill then with all degrees of fill ( which seems theorically harder ) then i will work on Cholesky factorization and finally interfacing Octave to ITSOL ( I don't really have an idea how it 's could be done right now )

I didn't write any code for the moment but i have some m-script i found on this discussion.

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Ilu-function-td4648677.html

Particularly, full2ccs.m should be helpful

Thank you for your time