Windows build

From: John Donoghue
Subject: Windows build
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 12:27:23 -0400

I am finally getting around to trying a windows build using the octave-mxe sources, and found an issue with compiling octave with GUI.
It looks like the QT install doesnt install the 'lrelease' execuatble to the cross folder, and so fails during the configure for octave.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a potential bug? Bugs for octave-mxe should be posted on the octave bug tracker or somewhere else?